The most comprehensive sommelier course, where you will taste more than 220 samples of typical wines and spirits from the world's most important regions, including the Czech Republic, experience food and wine pairing and learn to understand wine, all in 6 days.
The course is accredited by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic for the professional field of Sommelier.
The course is taught by Ivo Dvořák, President of the Association of Sommeliers of the Czech Republic, one of the biggest experts in the field with the authorization of the Ministry of Regional Development of the Czech Republic for education in the field of Sommelier.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
▪ Comprehensive education in Sommelier including presentation skills.
▪ Successful graduate of the final exam will receive the title CERTIFIED SOMMELIER.
▪ Free membership in the Association of Sommeliers of the Czech Republic for the current calendar year. As part of membership in the ASCR, a member is entitled to attend 10 free educational seminars organized by the ASCR.
▪ Subscription to Wine & Degustation magazine.
▪ Scripts, teaching materials.
▪ Discounted admission and invitations to ASCR partner events.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
▪ 6 days of intensive, theoretical and practical training.
▪ Excursions to the vineyard.
▪ Practical tasting - over 220 samples of wines from the most important regions of the world, tasting of beer, spirits, cheese, chocolate.
▪ Wine service and unconventional ways of opening the bottle.
▪ Practical training in recognizing tastes and aromas "blind".
▪ Practical gastronomic pairing of food with wine.
▪ Learn how to describe and present wine.
WHAT WILL YOU TASTE?
▪ Over 220 samples of typical wines from the most important regions including Grand Cru, Grand Cru Classé, DOCG, etc.
▪ Typical varieties of the Czech Republic
▪ Noble varieties of the world
▪ Natural, authentic wines
▪ Traditional beers, beer specials
Tasting of spirits
▪ Classic noble spirits
▪ Food and wine pairing 6 three-course lunches, 3 four-course dinners
▪ Wine & cheese pairing, wine & chocolate pairing
Event supported by the Wine Fund.