The stone cellar dates back to 1885. It has been in the family's ownership since 1932, when the cellar was purchased by great-grandfather Crhák. In 2015 we started a complete reconstruction of the cellar and now the cellar connects the old original parts with the new ones, which are built of sandstone. In the cellar there is a press room with seating for 20 people and the main cellar for 70 people. There is a rotunda which is still being renovated and will be used for guided tastings in the future. The adjacent cellars will be used for wine storage.